Look Closely

 photo Portrait-Pow-Wow-Shirtless_zps226f2823.gif
Look Closely

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Like.

Alicia said...

Hi, I used to follow your ask the duplex blog (loved it!) and I remembered you had a post on red lipstick as well as stretch pants that I was going to reference today, but it just said that I don't have access - did you guys go private or just delete that blog altogether? If you don't mind letting me know, that'd be great! If you can just leave a comment here, I'll check back in a couple of days!

-Alicia

Whitney Jay said...

Hey Alicia,

haha I'm glad you found me! Yes, monica and I got rid of the blog. We both got crazy busy so we stopped posting and then made it private because it was showing up when employers were doing google searches for us!

Whitney Jay said...

Hey Alicia,

haha I'm glad you found me! Yes, monica and I got rid of the blog. We both got crazy busy so we stopped posting and then made it private because it was showing up when employers were doing google searches for us!