One of the benefits of traveling is that your eyes are opened to new or better ways of doing things. While I will not be adopting the European practice of ice-less soft drinks, I will be trying to emulate the precise wood stacking of the Swiss.
 |
| This was a decent pile by Swiss standards |
 |
| The people who invented Jenga couldn't even come close to replicating these piles |
3 comments:
Wow that does look amazing. I want to hear more about this trip. Also, since coming to the US I have come to love ice. If I'd get a Sprite or something at McDonalds at home, I'd ask for no ice because it seemed like a waste of drink space and it was 'cold enough'. Now it's never cold enough and I think back on myself as being a soda neanderthal.
hahaha, my motto is "as cold as you can get it without freezing"
What is that log cabin? pun intended. Did you just find it driving around? That is amazing. My in-laws should aspire to this.
Post a Comment