I shouldn't ever be the first to comment. I knew there was something different about you, but I didn't realize it was the haircut until I read the others. You're a beautiful lady. Glad to learn you are indoctrinating your friends as to the virtues of a birthday week!
I LOVE IT! Cute, skinny girls are the only ones who can pull this off. So, basically you don't look like a boy, you look like a cute skinny girl with rad hair!
14 comments:
Maybe it's time to leave the Bay Area...
Definitely you don't look like a boy.
Not a boy for sure, you pull it off so easily it is ridiculous. What a way to start the birthday week off!
Oh, I think you look adorable! I love it! Very gutsy, but you can definitely pull it off!!
You don't look boy-ish, you just look political. But that might just be the regal eyebrow you're rockin'.
love it. short hair is so fun... and not to mention easy!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new hair. Seriously, you look ridiculously good. I can't wait to see it this weekend.
It looks good, but then again you always look good no matter what! Way to be brave! Happy early birthday!
cutiez! i want short hair.
I shouldn't ever be the first to comment. I knew there was something different about you, but I didn't realize it was the haircut until I read the others. You're a beautiful lady. Glad to learn you are indoctrinating your friends as to the virtues of a birthday week!
i think you look hot!!! i wish i could pull off a short cut like that! :)
SOOOOOO cute!
I LOVE IT! Cute, skinny girls are the only ones who can pull this off. So, basically you don't look like a boy, you look like a cute skinny girl with rad hair!
I'm liking it!
Post a Comment