Double Feature Fish Eye Friday




This is Bret and I in front of a Taqueria somewhere in between Half Moon Bay and SF. This also reminds me of a pointless story that happened last night...

Bret and I were eating dinner about an hour after he got home from work when he jumped up and said, "Oh I brought you a surprise from work". I was very excited about this. He runs to his backpack and pulls out an oval shaped surprise wrapped in foil. It was half of a burrito. Apparently he went out to eat with co-workers and only ate half of his burrito, he then proceeded to wrap it in foil and put it in his backpack where it sat for the afternoon and evening waiting for me.

I've decided burritos are more appetizing when not taken from the bottom of a backpack. But don't worry, I didn't let that little sucker go to waste, I ate it for breakfast. thanks bret.

5 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

And so how are you feeling?

Richard said...

At least if I couldn't marry my dream girl, I created her.

BPremo said...

Hi there! I'm Brooke with the headboard and the pom-poms and whatnot. Like your blog.

I made them. They are super-easy. There's a tutorial at:

http://crafts.kaboose.com/flower2.html

becca said...

hi whitney. i think we met a time or two in provo. i'm friends with lindsay, laura, etc. and i went to your blog through lindsay's. i think it's great. i love the idea of "year of _____." maybe i'll steal it.

naomi said...

I love these stories.