Babies

If I could guarantee that all of my children would be exact clones of Hailey, I'd probably have 16 of them. I just hope and pray that my daughters love swap meets, garage sales, and playing fetch with a frisbee as much as she does.


But until then...

5 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

did you guys go buy hungry howie's bread sticks with all the money?

Grandma Honey said...

Oh my, she has changed and grown since we last saw her! I can really tell a difference. She just keeps getting prettier.
btw, Did you see what Brock wrote about Robin on the 11th?

molly said...

You should test it out Whitney

lindsay lark said...

I'm with Molly.

Karen Mortensen said...

I say go for it. I mean you have Robin's genes and Bret is cool like Jason. What have you got to loose. Anyway, they will like flea markets etc if you start taking them there right away.