Indecisiveness

I've led an exceptionally healthy life. It's not because of my diet, my exercise regiment, or my occasional lapse in memory to wash my hands after using the restroom (very occasional, ask Scott Leslie about that problem, he knows about it first "hand".) I've conjured up a hypothesis explaining why I've been endowed with such well-being. It's called "The Plague of Indecisiveness."

As trivial as the plague of indecisiveness may sound, it is a detrimental disease that can alter your lifestyle, impair your happiness, and rot the very purpose of your existence. If you know me past a casual acquaintance, or have done anything with me beyond exchanging a passing glance, you know that I'm the text book case of indecisiveness. I attempt to wait until an utter revelation before I decide on anything. Not everyone receives revelation like the subject in the following photo.

I hope one day to be cured from the bug of indecisiveness, but that day is not today. Even though I can't have all of you help me choose what to do with the rest of my life, what to wear tomorrow, or what colors to have at my wedding, I can have you help me decide what songs Long Live Sun will continue to develop and which ones they will throw away. I'm going to be posting new demos at www.myspace.com/longlivesun, and I wouldn't mind a little feedback on which ones to continue to develop. I know, I know, you're probably thinking, "who cares, why should we help you when we don't even listen to your music normally." But I beg you, I need your help. Indecisiveness consumes me!